The Mountain Area Transportation System (M.A.T.S) as a means of public transportation for citizen located in our county.
Our transportation services operated on a non- fixed routes base and our vehicles can accommodate service for individuals with disabilities.
MATS offers transportation to all age groups, we are wheelchair accessible and curb to curb pick- up. We are always on the move, connecting people to:
- Paying Bills
- And Other Great Places in Fannin County
Call for Transit Services: (706)-632-7203
We request a 24-hour advance notice when booking transportation appointments, but same day service can be executed if capacity is available.
- $2.00 one way, up to 10 miles
- $3.00 one way, over 10 miles
Monday – Friday 7:00 A.M. to 3:30 P.M.
440 West First Street
Blue Ridge, GA 30513
Title IV Information:
- Title IV Program Information
- Title IV Notice to the Public
- Title IV Complaint Procedures
- Title IV Complaint Form